Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Sex On The Beach...

Yeah, I WISH! Actually-on second thought-I'd probably rather not have sand where sand wasn't meant to be. LOL!

No, my SOTB is in a bottle! A lotion bottle. I mixed up some lotion a week or two ago with SOTB fragrance oil. I have to tell you, I wanted to lick my arm. Oh man, it was coconut and something sweet. But not too sweet. I've never been a coconut person; no cocoa butter on my stretch marks, even. Just couldn't take the smell somehow. But my SOTB and also my Pina Colada lotion is really ringing my bell. Sometimes I just walk by and sniff the bottles of fragrance oil.

Mango is also yummy. I saw a pineapple fragrance oil somewhere too, and it's calling my name. I can barely wait until fall (it's my favorite season) and all I can think about is tropical scents. Is that weird?

The best thing about making soaps and lotions is the way my house smells. Every day I have a new scent floating about. Yesterday it was peppermint essential oil. Today it was a really snappy cranberry. Tonight I have a batch of Monkey Farts. Go ahead and snicker; it is a funny name. I'm probably going to get it into bars tomorrow morning. So what will be wafting through the air tomorrow? Well, tomorrow has yet to be determined. I'm open to suggestions, though. Feel free to post your comments here and we'll see what we can do!

No comments: