Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Hello!...Anybody home???

Yuppers, I have been completely off the grid lately. I've been getting my dd into K-5, helping her adjust to public school, and somehow trying to get Swanky Suds moving. WHEW!!!

One good thing about my dd going to school (besides the obvious quieter house) is the wait in the car rider line. No matter what timeI get there, I wait about 20-30 minutes before she actually gets into the vehicle. I've been spending the time with my notebook and vendor lists planning my GRAND OPENING which is slated for September 1.

I'm really excited about the plans for Swanky Suds. We're not just your everyday bath and body company, we're working on some really unique product lines. I have our Happy Hour line in the works: all of your favorite cocktails in toiletries form. Of course, we have our Everything Chocolate line, and I'm working on a really fun line of candy scented products (like Banana Taffy and Jolly Ranchers!). I coined a phrase this afternoon: Olfactory Dessert. That's what we are at Swanky Suds. So, you can start your day with dessert--because life is short, right?

No comments: