Friday, August 10, 2007

Working on my first sale!

I'm working on a gift basket for a fantastic lady. She's sending it to a customer of hers; her customer is celebrating her first anniversary in business. Isn't that so sweet? If you want to see for yourself how great she is, pop over to her website: http://www.onecreativebug.com . She sells some really unique scrap supplies and has a summer shipping special going on now.

So now is a really busy time for me. I've got the ladies at Scrapbiz volunteering to be my R&D department, so I have to get samples out to them. I have to get the basket finalized and mailed out. I also need to get some samples sent out to Christy's crop next weekend. There will be 30 potential customers there! AND, since I'll have customers coming to the site, I have to get it up and going.

And did I mention that I have a 5 year old (home from school until the 20th) and an 8 month-old (who wants me to pick him up every time I pass by)?

It'll work out. It always does. I'm just excited that things are taking off so quickly!

No comments: