Sunday, September 30, 2007

Can you tell I've been swamped?

Well, I've been losing my mind! I got my daughter in school a MONTH ago! You would think I'd have more time, but it feels as if I have NO time now. Can you believe kindergarteners have homework????

I have had time to make some delicious new soaps, though. So far, my Margarita soap slices are a huge hit and are flying off the shelves!

I just came up with a new product, and you're the first to hear about it: scented custom poured crayons! I think I'm having as much fun making them as you'll have using them. You can say you're buying them for your kids if you want (and then play with them while they're at school).

I'm working on a few big orders right now :) but I'm still working on my new soaps. Most of them are VERY kid-friendly, so stay tuned for great gift ideas for those nieces and nephews!

I'm going to make a tentative pledge to you: I won't be so neglectful of my blog (is neglectful a word?). Although I have to tell you: as I write this, my chatterbox daughter is chattering away, my 10-month-old will wake up from his nap any minute, the cat is outside meowing to come in, the laundry is piled on the kitchen table, my husband is going out of town tomorrow morning, and I STILL have soap orders to fill! LOL!

No comments: