Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Moving to South Florida....

Hooray!!! My husband just got a promotion today. He is now a market coordinator for Miami. He works for Nielsen Media Research (the TV ratings people). We'll moving to South Florida at the end of this year.

Now, I'm not necessarily a small town girl, but I am a small state girl. I've lived in South Carolina all my life, and even though I've lived in the two largest cities in the state, let's face it: South Carolina ain't South Florida! Luckily, I've visited the area we'll be moving to several times. It's nice. It also has the best scrapbook store I've ever been to. I'm still using some of the goodies I bought years ago!

Another positive note: there is a really great soap making supplier located in Miami. It'll be so nice to have a supplier close by for a change!

So, if you have any tips for great places to visit, let me know! We're only going to be there for a year, so I figure we'll treat the whole thing like an extended vacation (although my dd will be in school and my husband will have to go to work, LOL!).

Wish us luck!

No comments: