Thursday, October 4, 2007

Do you like the holidays?

I really do. I went out today and began thinking about what kind of gifts to get for my little babies. Well, one little baby and one honorary little 6 year old baby. :)

My favorite thing to do around the holidays is make gifts. I have had an insatiable drive to make things since I was an honorary little baby myself. For the past several years I have given handmade soap to my relatives. My grandmothers have come to expect it, and they rave about how they love the scent and how it makes their skin feel.

This year, I'm making gifts for my customers as well! A couple of years ago, I made microscope slide ornaments for my family with these really cute collage sheets. I'm making them again this year, and they'll be free with any purchase. What will they look like? Well, I'll get a couple of images up within the next couple of days. You're gonna love them!

No comments: